- What is The Sarit Centre Value Card?
- Who should get the new Sarit Centre Value Card?
- How to get the Sarit Centre Value Card?
- What benefits will I enjoy?
3. How to get the Sarit Centre Value Card?
All you need to do is fill in a simple application form at The Sarit Centre and attach a receipt from any participating Sarit Centre shop. The receipt should show purchases worth KShs 5,000/- spent within a period of one week. If you'd rather not wait until you've made purchases worth KShs 5,000/- you could attach a payment of Kshs 500/- with your application.
4. What benefits will I enjoy?
The card has a special microchip that automatically records the value of your purchases and then gives you rewards. The card also has a unique Cash-in-Card feature that allows you to top it up with cash value of up to Kshs 100,000/-. That means you don't have to carry cash every time you go shopping! If you wish to gift your friends, you can also top up cash on their card.
For more information on The Sarit Centre VALUE CARD, please call us on 3747408/9